[ COVER OF THE WEEK ]
[ LOCAL EVENTS & SESSIONS]
- Jan 23, 2019 #WEB WEBINAR: De VSTS a Azure Devops: cambios y novedades
- Jan 22, 2019 #WEB Thinkful Online Info Session | Becoming a Data Scientist
- Jan 22, 2019 #WEB Develop a Successful Artificial Intelligence Tech Startup Business Today! – Entrepreneur Workshop – Bootcamp – Virtual Class – Seminar – Training – Lecture – Webinar – Conference
[ AnalyticsWeek BYTES]
[ NEWS BYTES]
[ FEATURED COURSE]
[ FEATURED READ]
Python for Data Analysis is concerned with the nuts and bolts of manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching data in Python. It is also a practical, modern introduction to scientific computing in Python, tailored f… more
[ TIPS & TRICKS OF THE WEEK]
Analytics Strategy that is Startup Compliant
With right tools, capturing data is easy but not being able to handle data could lead to chaos. One of the most reliable startup strategy for adopting data analytics is TUM or The Ultimate Metric. This is the metric that matters the most to your startup. Some advantages of TUM: It answers the most important business question, it cleans up your goals, it inspires innovation and helps you understand the entire quantified business.
[ DATA SCIENCE Q&A]
Q:What does NLP stand for?
A: * Interaction with human (natural) and computers languages
* Involves natural language understanding
– Machine translation
– Question answering: whats the capital of Canada?
– Sentiment analysis: extract subjective information from a set of documents, identify trends or public opinions in the social media
– Information retrieval
[ VIDEO OF THE WEEK]
Subscribe to Youtube
[ QUOTE OF THE WEEK]
Torture the data, and it will confess to anything. Ronald Coase
[ PODCAST OF THE WEEK]
[ FACT OF THE WEEK]
As recently as 2009 there were only a handful of big data projects and total industry revenues were under $100 million. By the end of 2012 more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 will likely have at least some big data initiatives under way.