[ COVER OF THE WEEK ]
[ LOCAL EVENTS & SESSIONS]
- Dec 04, 2018 #WEB Thinkful Online Info Session: Becoming a Data Scientist
- Dec 11, 2018 #WEB Webinar – Power BI AI
- Dec 20, 2018 #WEB Stats for Data Viz: Interpreting Tableauâs p-value for Linear Regression
[ AnalyticsWeek BYTES]
[ NEWS BYTES]
[ FEATURED COURSE]
Machine learning (ML) is one of the fastest growing areas of science. It is largely responsible for the rise of giant data companies such as Google, and it has been central to the development of lucrative products, such … more
[ FEATURED READ]
Ray Kurzweil is arguably today’s most influentialand often controversialfuturist. In How to Create a Mind, Kurzweil presents a provocative exploration of the most important project in human-machine civilizationreverse… more
[ TIPS & TRICKS OF THE WEEK]
Analytics Strategy that is Startup Compliant
With right tools, capturing data is easy but not being able to handle data could lead to chaos. One of the most reliable startup strategy for adopting data analytics is TUM or The Ultimate Metric. This is the metric that matters the most to your startup. Some advantages of TUM: It answers the most important business question, it cleans up your goals, it inspires innovation and helps you understand the entire quantified business.
[ DATA SCIENCE Q&A]
Q:What does NLP stand for?
A: * Interaction with human (natural) and computers languages
* Involves natural language understanding
– Machine translation
– Question answering: whats the capital of Canada?
– Sentiment analysis: extract subjective information from a set of documents, identify trends or public opinions in the social media
– Information retrieval
[ VIDEO OF THE WEEK]
Subscribe to Youtube
[ QUOTE OF THE WEEK]
Numbers have an important story to tell. They rely on you to give them a voice. Stephen Few
[ PODCAST OF THE WEEK]
[ FACT OF THE WEEK]
Akamai analyzes 75 million events per day to better target advertisements.